esme-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LGPL code in ESME (was: ESME-47 "Some Licensing Nits" ...)
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:05:45 GMT
----- Original Message ----

No.  It's a file that should contain copies of ALL licenses in
your overall distribution/eventual release.

> Shouldn't we create a MIT-LICENSE.txt file as the copyright states?
> * Copyright (c) 2009 AUTHORS.txt (http://jqueryui.com/about)
> * Licensed under the MIT (MIT-LICENSE.txt) license.

I haven't looked at where this stuff is located in ESME's svn tree,
but there should probably be such a file alongside the jquery source
file(s).  That doesn't change the fact that the LICENSE file
at the base of the ESME distribution gets a copy of it as well.

> /Anne
>

> On 5. feb. 2010, at 19.08, Joe Schaefer wrote:
>
> > With 3rd party works, you don't move the copyright notices.
> > You copy them, along with the license, into the LICENSE file.

instructions on dealing

cache for future

bit in