esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Committing code in trunk or RC1 branch
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:21:33 GMT
I just responded on the other thread because I realized that this was
exactly the misunderstanding between the two of us, so I figured it's
better to clear it up now than later.

Short version: I don't believe a release should be called an "RC". RC
means "Release Candidate". In my understanding, it is not a real
release, but rather a test or trial for a real release.

Ethan