esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 23:35:22 GMT
Hi Sig,

I'm guessing that there is something wrong with your default.props
file. I say this because pool creation does not require the
integration-admin role and is working. User creation does require the
integration-admin role and is not working. This indicates to me that
either the api_test user is not set up as an integration-admin or the
token you are using for your API calls from Thingamy belongs to a
different user.

If you could also send the contents of the default.props file in your
server/src/main/resources/props and server/target/classes/props/
folders, that would be helpful. If the two are different, then you may
need to do a "mvn clean install" in order to pick up the changes
you've made.

If *that* doesn't work, can you tell me the exact call you are making
to "api2/users" and then what the response code is?

Ethan