esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - (Yes Again :->)
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 21:04:20 GMT
Hi Sig,

Yes, sorry for the confusion, you definitely need to add the api_test
line to default.props (you can just copy from test.default.props)
because you are using ESME in an integration scenario and making use
of the API methods that require the integration-admin role.

Once you do this and create your api_test user (and token), you should
be able to go ahead. As far as I know, the only change since the last
release candidate is the change I made to default.props.

Please let us know if you continue to have problems after doing this.

Please also note, that there is no particular reason that you need to
have this user be called "api_test", but my understanding is that that
is the username you are using for Thingamy/ESME integration. If it is
actually a different user, please adjust the contexts of
test.default.props accordingly.

Thanks,
Ethan