esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:07:32 GMT
Ok, that's fine by me.

I'm a little confused though. Why can't you remove it without a vote?
And why not just remove it for the purposes of the release?

I've come around on the idea of including it, as long as someone is
working on it, but it was added without a vote so it seems that it
should be possible to remove it without a vote ;-)

Ethan