esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions for JIRA Items for release
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 22:09:12 GMT
Excellent! One last thing, in that case, is that we need to disable
the automatic OpenID signup, and just make people configure their
OpenID after the fact.  Things are a little crazy at work at the
moment. If no one else gets to it, I'll see what I can do. (And the
fix for this really is, I think, to revert the original patch to
ESME-111.)

Ethan