esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:42:40 GMT
But we really don't know what changes happened between Jan 5 and Jan 26 in
the packages pulled by maven. ESME might not have changed (much) but the
packages that it uses may have changed. Of interest would be to move the
original files from Server A to Server B to see if they build correctly.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com> wrote:

> No differences as far as I can see. The two:
>
> Server A: Esme built w/o problems Jan 5
> Server B: Esme build error Jan 26
>
> Ubuntu 9.04 - both updated before installing ESME.
>
> JDK same.
>
> Basically same-same :)
>

> 2010/1/26 Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yojibee@gmail.com>:
> > What are the other differences on the two servers Sig?
> >
> > /Anne Kathrine
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On 26. jan. 2010, at 16.09, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I have, on the other server that runs ok (except that original
> >> api_test login issue) it's same OpenJDK, basically everything is
> >> same... (I'm sure that did not help much LOL)

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-esme-dev/200910.mbox/%3Ccdbebedf0910282036j6cc888caw93358695c5c6c008@mail.gmail.com%3E

> suggestion

> up

> that
see now:

No other

the last few weeks.

> com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.printSourceNumber(JavaScriptCompressor.java:299)

> com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.parse(JavaScriptCompressor.java:335)

> com.yahoo.platform.yui.compressor.JavaScriptCompressor.<init>(JavaScriptCompressor.java:532)

> net.sf.alchim.mojo.yuicompressor.YuiCompressorMojo.processFile(YuiCompressorMojo.java:178)

> net.sf.alchim.mojo.yuicompressor.MojoSupport.processDir(MojoSupport.java:151)

last time, and then
> all
5th) :)

the plug-in

Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

so I'm using "mvn jetty:run"

command line returned

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:579)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.forkProjectLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:924)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.forkLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:767)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:529)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:512)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:482)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)

> org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaCompilerSupport.compile(ScalaCompilerSupport.java:124)

> org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaCompilerSupport.doExecute(ScalaCompilerSupport.java:54)

> org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaMojoSupport.execute(ScalaMojoSupport.java:208)

> org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaCompilerSupport.execute(ScalaCompilerSupport.java:29)

> org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaTestCompileMojo.execute(ScalaTestCompileMojo.java:58)

> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)

> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)

trace - I don't think this once

error is in ESME or somewhere

running that results in this

AM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

test all fresh, so I created a new

image as the other live one),
9.04 all latest.

in default.props and commented out

this error:

the scalaVersion from pom.xml
files to

"main"

> scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:940)

> scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)

> scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)

> scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)

> scala.tools.nsc.symtab.Symbols$Symbol.toplevelClass(Symbols.scala:942)

time :)

that detective work. Unfortunately I

on. :-(

some place that I pull in the setting