esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lift 2.0 snapshot error // ParsePath and Req
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:20:51 GMT
I agree.

I just wanted to get a feeling for how many changes would be necessary.

Let's agree to this, stay with the 1.1 snapshot until lift 2.0
supports Scala 2.8 with the 1.5 support.

D.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with you Ethan and don't think we should push a move to Lift 2.0 now. I was still
surprised to see that only one error was found! The day Lift supports Scala 2.8 I think we
should move asap though to get the Java 1.5 support which is important for us. (currently
Lift 2.0 is on Scala 2.7.7)