esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 15:24:46 GMT
First of all, the problem should be the JDK, because if it was Lift,
everyone should have the same problem.

It's possible that it worked before on the same JDK if ESME was built
on a different machine with, let's say, Sun's JDK. Is this possible?

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com> wrote:
> think I'm confusing now so let me sum up the two errors:
>
> 1.
> The original issue is identical to the one that Vassil pointed to. And
> that is not new, and is still very much present (but I have a work
> around: Hit "about" then log in - the error applies only to "root" for
> 8080).
>
> 2.
> The second error here is that I cannot even build any more - much
> scala error messages. And that in seemingly identical environment as
> the one I installed on Jan 5, then restarted again on 8th - which
> worked.
>
> Was that better or did I confuse even more? :)
>

> 2010/1/26 Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yojibee@gmail.com>:
>> Didn't Sig just change environment?
>>
>> /Anne Kathrine
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On 26. jan. 2010, at 16.09, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> That is true but I'm assuming that Sig has used OpenJDK since the he
>>> started
>>> integrating ESME.

after starting up

see now:

No other

last time, and then all
5th) :)

the plug-in

Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

so I'm using "mvn jetty:run"

command line returned

- I don't think this once

or somewhere else?

AM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

test all fresh, so I created a new

live one), apt-get

9.04 all latest.

default.props and commented out

this error:

the scalaVersion from pom.xml
files to

"main"

time :)

that detective work. Unfortunately I

some place that I pull in the setting

code. Definitely

to look in to it.

the time: If you add another line in

admin, does that

at 3:27 AM, Sig Rinde <sig@rinde.com>

between browsers:
another user, then log out in anything

log on as api_test in root same problem

not for my local instance.

the two (local and aws) webapp

which I removed after

full esme directories and found no

a file named

though, and now I know how to get in there

away with a later new

problem with those browsers.