esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lift 2.0 snapshot error // ParsePath and Req
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:17:47 GMT
I agree with you Ethan and don't think we should push a move to Lift 2.0 now. I was still surprised
to see that only one error was found! The day Lift supports Scala 2.8 I think we should move
asap though to get the Java 1.5 support which is important for us. (currently Lift 2.0 is
on Scala 2.7.7)

/Anne