esme-dev mailing list archives

From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:25:31 GMT
Ethan,

this is a completely new install so I'm using "mvn jetty:run"

Prior to that:
1. svn the full esme
2. add line to default.props
3. comment out plugin in pom.xml

using -e gave this at the end:

[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: command line returned non-zero value:1
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:579)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:499)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.forkProjectLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:924)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.forkLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:767)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:529)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:512)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:482)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:330)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:291)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:142)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:336)
	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:129)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoFailureException: command line
returned non-zero value:1
	at org.scala_tools.maven.JavaCommand.run(JavaCommand.java:196)
	at org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaCompilerSupport.compile(ScalaCompilerSupport.java:124)
	at org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaCompilerSupport.doExecute(ScalaCompilerSupport.java:54)
	at org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaMojoSupport.execute(ScalaMojoSupport.java:208)
	at org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaCompilerSupport.execute(ScalaCompilerSupport.java:29)
	at org.scala_tools.maven.ScalaTestCompileMojo.execute(ScalaTestCompileMojo.java:58)
	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:451)
	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:558)
	... 20 more