esme-dev mailing list archives

From Sig Rinde <...@rinde.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:31:12 GMT
Only user api_test. All other users are added via api getting tokens
directly (i.e. I do not have a password for those).

First thing first time the ESME server was started I signed up
api_test in order to create the api_test token that allows the rest to
happen from our side.

Not entirely sure why 'api_test' was chosen, I assume any user could
be used as long as the default.props file has the user name. Locally
we have no problems using exact same setup with 'api_test' as admin
user.

Installation is on an Amazon instance, same as where the Thingamy
instances are running.

Tried server restart, svn anew, the usual, no change.

OK, have to admit to one (amateur) stunt as follows:

1. After having signed up as api_test and produced the token I renamed
webapp folder to disallow any access to admin interface.
2. Forgot about that when we did an svn up later, which of course
produced a new webapp.

Could that have messed up?