esme-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright issue (ESME-47)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:07:32 GMT

----- Original Message ----

Robert:

Why don't you do everyone a favor, gather up the legal-team, and issue a ruling
saying ANY ASF COMMITTER can move these nagging copyright notices into the NOTICE
file.  When you do that, be sure to update the appropriate policy documents these
folks are trying to comply with. The only reason this project is troubling itself
to jump through so many hoops is because the legal team is too chicken shit to
tell these people what to do in this circumstance.