esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wee error
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:26:23 GMT
Hi Sig,

Thanks for doing all that detective work. Unfortunately I don't have
an Ubuntu box to test on. :-(

I wonder if there is some place that I pull in the setting for the
integration test user other than in the API2 code. Definitely
possible. I will try to look in to it.

Question if you have the time: If you add another line in the property
file and assign a second user as integration admin, does that user
stop working in the web interface as well?

Thanks,
Ethan