esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The release! - where we are
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:41:02 GMT
Yes, I will be following up on it. Hopefully tonight.

Ethan

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you following up on this, Ethan?
>

> On 24 Jan, 2010, at 18:11 , Vassil Dichev wrote:
>
>> I would also add "view pools" to the list, and it wouldn't be
>> difficult to implement.
>>
>> I should focus next on sorting out the OpenID integration, and on the
>> related profile editing form.
>>

>> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
>> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I also cannot say when I will finish the UI right now.
>>> At the moment I don't even have a machine to work on as the harddisk on my Mac
said thank you and goodbye last week. I borrowed a machine, but I cannot install any new software
and I refuse to code in Word, sorry.
>>> Please keep your fingers crossed it will be finished tomorrow.
>>>
>>> IMO the important ones for the first release are:
>>> ESME-47        UNRESOLVED      Some Licensing Nits
>>> ESME-111       UNRESOLVED      OpenID login/signon is broken
>>> ESME-132       UNRESOLVED      Signup using username that already exists
>>>
>>> /Anne

be technically perfect, and at this point I think it is much more important to get it out
the door than to worry wether or not we have tabs on the message page.

Pool object