esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lift 2.0 snapshot error // ParsePath and Req
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:15:55 GMT
Sounds good to me, unless some other reason to go to 2.0 comes up, in
which case we'll just have to discuss more!

Very cool that there is really only one syntax error.

Ethan

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 7:20 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree.
>
> I just wanted to get a feeling for how many changes would be necessary.
>
> Let's agree to this, stay with the 1.1 snapshot until lift 2.0
> supports Scala 2.8 with the 1.5 support.
>
> D.
>

> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> <yojibee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I agree with you Ethan and don't think we should push a move to Lift 2.0 now. I was
still surprised to see that only one error was found! The day Lift supports Scala 2.8 I think
we should move asap though to get the Java 1.5 support which is important for us. (currently
Lift 2.0 is on Scala 2.7.7)