esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Jira issue tracking question - regarding release 1.0
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 02:52:12 GMT
Hi all,

In the spirit of Anne's email about coding instead of discussing and
only having 32 issues left to go (!), I think we need a bit more Jira
gardening. So let's discuss it ;-)

Actually, I have a quick question:

There are at least a few Jira issues that are either resolved
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-47 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-53), irrelevant, or are
assigned to release 1.0 but don't need to be either because they are
not required features or we have not agreed on them
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-143).

For these issues, is the accepted practice to send an email to this
list proposing to change their status? One email per issue, or one
email for several issues?

I think this is a very simple (and actually fairly important) way to
get us closer to our release.

Thanks,
Ethan