esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME in Thingamy - short report and a question
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 14:50:57 GMT
I think in the long run we need to make this stuff configurable via
the property files. The questions are what needs to be configurable
and where is the Jira ticket? ;-)

Sig, do you guys have a Jira account? You should probably get one set
up if you don't. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME)

My thoughts on what should be turned on and off via property:

1. Web interface (for Sig)
2. Twitter API
3. Original API
4. API2

I think it's important that the availability of the APIs be
configurable for security reasons.

Ethan