esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ESME in Thingamy - short report and a question
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2010 13:38:07 GMT
Sig,

Wow, talk about fast work! I don't think I can keep up with you guys :-)

Multiple tag filtering using ESME's API (implemented using search
"under the hood") is next on my todo list. This will allow you to get
the last X messages with whatever combination of tags you specify.
Probably not until this weekend at the earliest, but who knows....

Ethan