esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search questions
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 17:46:03 GMT
Also, one more thing:

4. If I am not in a pool "test_pool", then search doesn't return
messages to that pool. However, if I am added to pool "test_pool",
then search will return messages from *before* I was added. Is that by
design? I think that violates our pool design principles. If it is an
issue, then I'll create a Jira ticket and we'll need to get it fixed,
probably by checking the date/time that a user was added to a pool
against the message posting date/time.

Thanks,
Ethan