esme-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Copyright issue (ESME-47)
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:47:04 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Here you've gone completely batshit, as I'm quite certain Eben Moglen has
never written about this precise issue.

Grow up Robert. It's the legal team's policy that is being exploited by
a committer who knows what is written down.  Fix the damned policy so
it actually supports rational behavior by project members and ALL my
complaints, as well as Gianugo's complaints, disappear.