esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on new UI
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2009 21:37:23 GMT
My new changes are in the branch. The first challenge is to get the
first page working with the public timeline. We have to add a comet
back-end that feeds just one message instead of 40 (which is the
existing implementation) and then map the existing javascript
(display_messages.js) to the new ids or change the new ui to match the
ids in the existing javascript.