esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 12sprints integration works
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 18:07:01 GMT
Good points. We also have to remember that the user of an action isn't
a developer but a normal user who wants to quickly add simple logic to
his message processing.

Maybe we should have some rule concerning the return value of the HTTP
post action - if you need to access the response then an action is
probably the wrong choice for an integration.  A bot is more likely
the optimal integration method.

How does that sound?

>Another option would be to provide a regular expression matcher for actions,

What would this look like?  Maybe it is a feature for a later release.

D.