esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CE installation Guide
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 04:24:31 GMT
I worked on the CE installation last night and had the same exception
as the others mentioned on twitter and the Jira item.  I don't know
whether the problem is associated with the JDBC driver or other
database-related functionality.

I find the problem a little strange inasmuch as Darren had the old
Google-Code based app running on the COIL CE environment last year.

I'll return to this later, because I think my limited time is better
allocated with other tasks at the current time.

D.