esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action question regarding Content-Type header
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 09:52:11 GMT
Now the 12sprints beta has announced, I can say that this integration
is for 12sprints
(http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/16898). There is
a rather detailed REST API that is available. There are are also great
examples in java for using the REST API. It should be very easy to
create a bot that reads ESME messages and performs the corresponding
12sprints action.

I am attempting to first use an ESME action to create an 12sprints activity.

D.