esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests failing to run with "mvn clean test" - trunk/server revision 886861
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 22:15:24 GMT
Okay,

I reproduced the issue (I guess for some reason my git svn version of ESME
is not up to date... sigh).

The issue is exactly as the error indicates.  The particular line
(User.scala: 64) is calling S.? outside of a request context.  This means
there is no way to tell what the localization string should be because there
is no "S state".  The underlying cause is that the User is being created
outside the scope of an HTTP request.  We need to do something a tad funky
with the initialization code.  I'll look into it.

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics