esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tests failing to run with "mvn clean test" - trunk/server revision 886861
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:18:06 GMT
Looks like you configured not only the test DB, but also the main DB
to run from memory, which means that on every restart you get a clean
DB and need to sign-up again and again. You can also observe the same
issue on the new Stax deployment. I assume this wasn't intended, so I
guess nobody will mind if I fix it.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> just set "clean compile" to the maven options
>
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Ethan Jewett <esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Woohoo! You just made my morning. :-)
>>
>> What did you do?
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The build is now working successfully - with tests.
>>>
>>>  http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ESME/41/

and we

Reason: Not a

blog as my jumping-off

<esjewett@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
 The patch upgrades
and switches the test

out immediately how to
so I was getting test

<hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
on Hudson. Would be great if

find the maven confíguration to
find anything.

as well? I'll look into that a bit.

David Pollak
wrote:
> [...]
the trunk branch as of when my email was
local repo and checked out from Apache SVN
to debug, so any local changes should be