esme-dev mailing list archives

From Marcelo Pham <marc...@akibot.com>
Subject Re: SAP Services in ESME (was: UI widgets for ESME)
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2009 19:22:06 GMT
Look what we've created!!

http://www.mail-archive.com/esme-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg02269.html

Discussion is heating up. At the end of the day, without that
intention in mind, with the widgets I brought up an extremely
important point: an open source Twitter clone for the enterprise (that
claims to be business-process oriented), without reading any data from
the enterprise, is almost pointless... they didn't have any discussion
about this before because they are not even close yet, so this
discussion is very important for ESME's direction ... maybe in some
way we are killing ESME (hahahahahaha - enter Akibot's front end !!!!!)

Michael Bechauf is the VP of the SAP Developer Network, he's based in
San Francisco... David is the Apache guy, very pragmatic on open
source...

Maybe we should give Michael a call some day, get introduced, see what
he thinks, ask him about Akibot, start out the conversation ... we can
contact him without bugging Arlen and save him for bigger/better
issues. What do you think? we'll discuss it this week