esme-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Short update: load tests and CE
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:12:51 GMT
Hi all,
Just a short update from my side
I tried to get some load tests running last night, and I was almost
successful.
The test is still buggy, there seems to be a multi threading issue and it's
not exactly doing what it is supposed to do, but I got some hints how to fix
it.

I also wanted to try to get ESME running on CE 7.20, and tried to install
the latest CE version. Unfortunately that turned out to be an uphill battle,
in short it just didn't work.
I have to find a recent version that works on my machine.

Regards,
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay