esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress on new UI
Date Sun, 27 Dec 2009 08:23:42 GMT
What are we trying to accomplish with the welcome screen? It seems
that is the question we need to answer and will pretty much decide for
us if we need a tag cloud, messages, or something else entirely. Once
we decide that, we should be able to implement whatever it is.

For now, the fastest solution is probably something static, which we
can replace once the final approach is decided/designed.

Ethan