esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Superuser column in table users
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2009 19:08:48 GMT
Sounds ideal as long as someone familiar with the user model (not me
:-) can confirm that this column is being used in this manner.

If it's not being used at all at the moment, then I could start
building admin functions on top of it, but we'll find ourselves in a
situation in which you can do things through the API that you can't do
through the ui.

There are also the questions of how the first super-user is added and
whether we want more granular access controls around administrative
functions. The later is probably a question for the future.

Ethan