esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'm putting a little load on the stax performance instance ..
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:47:43 GMT
You should try my approach: A think time of 0.000 seconds. In 4
separate processes.

Let's just say I will try not to do that again. :-)

Also, maybe we need some rate limiting. Is there a way that is usually
done in Lift that allows for efficient processing (so that thousands
of unauthorized requests don't bring down the server). Apparently even
checking for session validity is too much in these situations.

Ethan