esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <yoji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CE installation Guide
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 00:53:15 GMT
Hi Markus,

That is great news about Scala supporting 1.5!

Benny Schaich tried to install it on NetWeaver 7.1 and 7.2, he opened a Jira task with the
error he got:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-123
Jan Penninkhof also tried last week on NetWeaver 7.1 EhP1 and got the same error as Benny
did.

It would be interesting to see if it runs on the 1.6 based CE. Do you have access to it?

/Anne