esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Spike Washburn <sp...@washburnnet.com>
Subject Re: Performance issue on Stax not reproducible locally
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 22:44:53 GMT
Markus,

If you created the New Relic account directly on the new relic site (as
opposed to using the Stax wizard), make sure your New Relic account has API
access enabled.

On Stax performance, are you thinking this is a DB-layer issue or an
Appserver issue?  I saw Dick mentioned that performance was fine when
running in the beta cloud.  If you try switching the deployment
configuration back to using the Stax Beta Cloud environment instead of the
dedicated EC2 environment, that would narrow the issue to the type of
deployment which we could help debug.

-Spike

---
Spike Washburn
Stax Networks

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Markus Kohler <markus.kohler@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just updated my local ESME to the latest SVN version and it's really
> fast.
>
> I tried to enable New Relic on the stax performance instance, but it
> wouldn't work. When I enter my license key I only get an "unknown error" or
> something similar meaningless.
> Not sure whether just entering the license key is enough, or whether I have
> to install something.
>
>
> Regards,
> Markus
>
>
> "The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message