esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Changed tests to get everything working
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:36:53 GMT
I just committed all three existing tests files with little changes in
order to get all three working locally.  I used the lift TestKit as
the basis for all three test cases. I tried using Ethan's doBeforeSpec
{ JettyTestServer.start } and doAfterSpec{ JettyTestServer.stop } in
all three files and it didn't work, so I just started experimenting
until it finally worked.

Like I said the three tests work locally but there is the still the DB
problem in the Hudson environment so the tests don't work there.

It would be good to have some sort of description either in the ESME
wiki or in the lift wiki that we could use as a template.

D.