esme-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error for API2 tests
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:02:01 GMT
You can try and change the object name to "JettyTestServerAPI" but
then you get a strange DB error.

I tried work arounds but didn't get very far.

Ideally, we just use the same Jetty object for the tests. Maybe tests
could have the option of reusing an existing database or creating a
new one.

Since we don't have very many tests, your work in this area is
important to act as a foundation for the many tests that we will be
writing in the future

D.