esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests on Hudson still aren't working
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:34:30 GMT
The issue is that the tests are trying to run against a database (but there
is none.)

The thing to do is to add a test.default.props file that creates an H2 in
memory instance.  I'll do that Monday (when I have a change to test it on a
clean VMWare instance) unless someone else gets to it first.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>wrote:

> Even after the commits from David last night, the tests on Hudson
> still aren't running
> (http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ESME/8/console). I did a
> offline build last night and I had no problem, so it appears to be
> something specific about the Hudson environment.
>
> The first org.apache.esme.AppTest.testOK works then the
> MsgParserSpecsAsTest throws an exception.
>
> D.

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics