esme-dev mailing list archives

From David Pollak <feeder.of.the.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Not a lot of ESME output from me today
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 00:04:31 GMT
Folks,

I started writing some ESME tests and got very cranky with Lift's TestKit
(what kind of fool wrote those APIs anyway... oh, look, here's a mirror and
I'm looking at the fool).

I spent a couple of hours cleaning up the Lift TestKit APIs so that tests
will look like:

    "Login" in {
      for{
        login <- post("/api/login", "token" -> token) !@ "Failed to log in"
if (testSuccess(login))
        status <- login.get("/api/status") !@ "Failed to get status" if
(testSuccess(status))
      } {
        (status.xml \ "user" \ "@id").text must_== theUser.id.toString
      }
    }

Once the Lift changes get approved and propagated, I'll post up the new API
test code.

I plan to spend more time in ESME-land on Thursday and will get some of the
user edit and OpenID stuff finished.

Thanks,

David

PS -- What's the ETA for the new templates?

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp
Surf the harmonics