esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken OpenID
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 06:37:13 GMT
> Whenever someone gets to fixing the Edit Profile page, it would be great to
> pull out the view to a template so that its customizable .. when I last
> worked on the UI that page was impossible to change, I couldn't even figure
> out how to capitalize the form field prompts, I eventually ended up hacking
> around by changing things via jQuery after the page reached the client at
> runtime.

Definitely, that was the whole point of David's refactoring.

If David gets his free day on Monday, I suggest that he doesn't spend
much time on performance for now, as I think the main problem Markus
pointed out is solved. My suggestion would be the edit user/openid
stuff.

I would like to focus next on some bugs I've been postponing for some
time. Maybe search would be first, although I haven't used compass
before.