esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Further analysis of the GC issue
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 07:34:49 GMT
I've tried some optimizations. The conversion of messages to JSON was
not lazy, which was a sign that I was at the time I wrote it :) This
conversion is necessary for the main timeline, since JSON is the
format it communicates with jQuery for live updates.

I've also chosen the lesser of two evils and replaced XML.loadString
and a RuleTransformer in favor of a regular expression.

The changes are small, but in critical parts of the code, as indicated
thanks to Markus. I'm really curious how the next performance test
goes.

Mime
View raw message