esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lucene search(Compass) at ESME
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 07:47:38 GMT
> It got lost somewhere. I've just added it back to the code repository.
>
> Thanks for finding it. I've been using a different compass cfg file.

I wish this solved the problem, but it doesn't. Now a compass session
can be opened successfully, but the search results always return 0
hits, no matter what I type. I've recreated the compass index,
restarted, entered new messages, but still nothing. I also compared to
code from the old repo, where it used to work, but can't really find
what's different:

http://code.google.com/p/esmeproject/source/browse/#svn/trunk/esme-lift