esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Test Cases
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:11:36 GMT
Tests and documentation are definitely priority No.1 for me for the
next couple of months.

>From my previous experience with Cactus the framework starts the
container and connects to the test runner inside the container, which
then has all the contexts it needs. We are already doing the same
thing by running an embedded Jetty server, so I think we don't need
it.

Vassil