esme-dev mailing list archives

From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 1.0
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 07:09:07 GMT
Sorry for being inactive in svn in the last month or so, there are a
lot of things happening at the same time here. I expect to sort things
out soon and have a month or two where I'll have time dedicated to
finalizing my ESME issues. Even if there's no open issue in JIRA (e.g.
for small requests), if it's been discussed on the mailing list, it's
probably on my personal todo list.

I'll get back to you next week and post my personal priorities from my
todo list and then try to report my progress more regularly.

Vassil