esme-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users on http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ created
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:28:10 GMT
Hi all,
The test is a Selenium RC test using the Java API to remotely control a real
Firefox browser.
Therefore it's currently single threaded. I hope that the same test will
also run using htmlunit not using a real browser but a Java emulated one.
With htmlunit it should also be possible to run it parallel, keep your
fingers crossed. For the parallel test I would like to concentrate on
posting messages first. Posting messages using Firefox already works.
It would be really easily to create a test that covers the most important
functionality.

Sorry no screenshots yet.

I've stopped the response time within the script, see attachment (times in
milliseconds). The times are for all steps including logout.
Make a graph out of it and you will see it looks a bit strange. This might
be caused by me opening another browser on the esme performance server.

Regards,
Markus