esme-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Cases
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:03:48 GMT
Hi all,
Selenium tests do not have to be based on Javascript anymore.
One can use http://code.google.com/p/webdriver/ for example to drive the
browser directly using it's native API's and get around the limitations of
javascript.
I know for example some popups in IE cannot really be accessed by Javascript
driven tests.
I guess ESME ATM would not use such features, but some portals do ;)

Regards,
Markus