esme-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Cases
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:23:45 GMT
Hi all,
I think Selenium (http://seleniumhq.org/) can also be used from within a
Hudson server.
It supports a lot of drivers for the different "real" browsers, such as
Firefox IE, as well as htmlunit, which simulates a browser within a JVM
(with some limitations).

I started to create a loadtest using Testmaker
<http://www.pushtotest.com/Downloads/features.html>
http://www.pushtotest.com/<http://www.pushtotest.com/Downloads/features.html>
which
also supports running
Selenium htmlunit tests as performance test.

I believe that Comet based applications are very hard to test properly
 without running a real browser.

Regards,
Markus