esme-dev mailing list archives

From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Further analysis of the GC issue
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:35:06 GMT
@Michael:
A couple of weeks ago we had a very interesting discussion ref
sessions and RESTful APIs.
If you find the time, I suggest you read it as it does a good job
explaining ESME's design.
http://www.mail-archive.com/esme-dev%40incubator.apache.org/msg01766.html
(Read the mails which start with Markus' answer.)

/anne