esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken OpenID
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 21:20:23 GMT
Alrighty, I posted a patch to the Jira item that makes it work in kind
of a hackish way (nickname of users created from openId *is* the
openId itself). However, I think the real fix for this is getting the
user mgmt interface working again. Once that's fixed, I'm pretty sure
my patch can be unapplied and it'll just start working like in the
good old days.

Ethan