esme-dev mailing list archives

From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test error for new API2 tests
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:26:32 GMT
Hi Dick,

this is a failure that should be happening. The problem is that the
API is returning the wrong response code, so the test fails.

Is it ok to have failing specs in the test suite? I think we should
encourage this to facilitate test driven development, but if that's
not how we're doing things then I'll stop submitting patches with
failing test cases.

Ethan