esme-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changed tests to get everything working
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:35:44 GMT
Hi Dick,

I also couldn't get the doBeforeSpec/doAfterSpec to work in David's
API test class that uses the TestKit trait. I think it's because the
trait requires the definition of a base URL variable and I couldn't
figure out how to do that in a way that worked with the Specs
doBeforeSpec approach to starting up the JettyTestServer.

I'll take a look at what you did today. Thanks for figuring it out!

Ethan

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 3:36 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just committed all three existing tests files with little changes in
> order to get all three working locally.  I used the lift TestKit as
> the basis for all three test cases. I tried using Ethan's doBeforeSpec
> { JettyTestServer.start } and doAfterSpec{ JettyTestServer.stop } in
> all three files and it didn't work, so I just started experimenting
> until it finally worked.
>
> Like I said the three tests work locally but there is the still the DB
> problem in the Hudson environment so the tests don't work there.
>
> It would be good to have some sort of description either in the ESME
> wiki or in the lift wiki that we could use as a template.
>
> D.
>

Mime
View raw message